Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Weekend

This weekend has been good.  Saturday I had ran out of thread for a quilt I am quilting so before Casey got up me and Isaac tried to go to Joanns.  The only problem was that it was the top of utah marathon and I didn't realize it.  So I went through the Island and there was no way off the Island except the steep road way.  But they never told you that so it took us forever to get out of the Island.  Then I tried to go on main street but the race went right in front of Joann's so we just went home but it took a hour not to get any thread.  Casey was awake when we got home so we worked on taking out the garden.  It is nice to have that done and it looks nice.  I went to the Kimi's shower and it was nice.  She got a lot of nice things.  Isaac never took a nap while I was gone though.  So Casey mowed the lawn after dinner and me and Isaac went downstairs and he fell asleep in two minutes.  I went to bed early also and Casey worked on the room and he got a lot done.  Today I had a meeting in the morning that was good.  We all went to church which was nice.  They changed nursery a bit and they are doing a good job.  They made necklaces and bracelets that were cute.  Isaac wore his when he was walking around this afternoon and it was cute how he was holding his wrist up.  Isaac wouldn't take a nap either today but he had some time alone in his room.  Casey worked on the race car bed today and I think that it is looking good.  We went over to Randy's this evening and that was nice.  Well everyone have a good day tomorrow and get a good nights sleep.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...