Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It is cold

It is a cold one.  You can see snow in the mountains.  Did it cover your lawn Karen?  It is suppose to be really stormy all day tomorrow.  We met Robin for dinner tonight and went to the Halloween store that one of my ex co workers opened up.  It was huge.  We went to Target afterwards to get a prize for the cookie contest my work is having on Tuesday.  I am going to try and bake cookies on Monday night.  I haven't done that for a long time.  Work was good.  Tomorrow is the last day of the interviews.  I have to be at work at 6.  I hope I can make it.  I haven't been up that early for a long time.  I am excited to come up to Logan this weekend.  I can't believe that September is almost over.  15 weeks Rachel.  That is neat. I read Robins blog and forgot to tell you that dad wasn't feeling very well last night.  His heart was beating weird so he stayed home today and rested.  He was feeling a lot better tonight.  I am going to call his heart rhythm doctor tomorrow and get an appointment.  I feel bad I didn't think of that until I got home from work.  I think he is just worn out from this time of year and work.  Resting helped. 
LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...