Monday, September 23, 2013

can it be the weekend again

Today was good nothing to crazy. I was going to meet up with walter but he had VA stuff and tons of paper work so we are going to try for tomorrow. I haven't gotten a good date for dinner yet mom sorry plans change alot. but maybe thursday or friday?? Sunday I went over to walters mom and dads house for dinner it was fun. OH and rachel from the blog before walters cast is red. I think the flash on my camera made it look pink. hopefully it will come off tomorrow or at least the pins taken out. but we will see. I am excited halloween is soon. I LOVE FALL. have a great one Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...