Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sleep

Sorry I am late with my blogging.  I laid down on the couch at 8 and that is the last thing I remember.  I was tired.  Yesterday went well.  We ended up with big crowds.  Someone didn't email their people and the groups were a little big but at least people showed up.  Today is managers so it will be an easier day. They are use to this kind of thing.  I am going to drive myself this morning.  Dad wasn't feeling very well and is going to sleep in.  That will be fun to go to Logan this weekend.  I can go to dinner tonight if you want to Robin.  It is OK if Walter doesn't come.  WE can go to the Halloween store and look around.  I am off to work.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...