Thursday, September 26, 2013

It's dark in here

Today was cold and rainy so were didn't go outside much.  We tried to go on a walk but it started raining and we had to go back.  Since we didn't get to sew Tuesday we tried to meet up again today but I had my visiting teacher coming over so Jenn was going to come over after they left.  But they were late and Jenn got busy so we are going to try tomorrow morning.  This week just hasn't come together like I had planned.  This evening we played in the basement with the lights off and our flashlights.  It made me tired but Isaac would not have the lights on.  I am excited for everyone to come up tomorrow, we will have a fun time.  Robin, I think there is a lot of Halloween decorations here that you could use.  We can look tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...