Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's Freezing

It rained most of the morning and there is snow in the tips of the mountains.  It is crazy that we had heat stroke a couple of weeks ago.  Today was pretty good and uneventful.  I made it to Joanns and got some more thread which is nice.  Casey made sushi for lunch and it tasted really good.  I had some Khols cash so this evening he said he wanted a new semi truck so we went there and got one.  I also got him some new long pants.  I am almost done with my book so I am going to get under twelve blankets and finish it.  I am excited to see everyone this weekend also.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...