Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wild One

Today was pretty busy.  Isaac didn't want to go to story time but he would put his new shoes on and go and mow the lawn.  So we did that this morning and his shoes look really cute on him.  Mom I think that we should look for dress shoes for Isaac this weekend.  If we can't find anything then we can order them online.  Sorry I didn't get your email until late.  We had eye doctor appointments at 11.  Both of our eyes look good.  My prescription didn't change hardly at all.  It had been five!! years since I had last been in so I felt bad.  We got Casey some safety glasses that his work will pay for and they look like normal glasses so that was nice.  The appointments took longer than I thought so I had to tell Jenn to come late.  She got busy with something so we never meet up for sewing.  I did start to work on the I spy quilt while I was waiting and it is turning out cute.  I like it.  I had boy scouts this afternoon.  We have had it at the other ladies house so her baby could nap but the boys are so wild that they wake him up.  So we are going to try to have it outside next week.  Isaac didn't take a nap today so we went on a walk this evening and then I put him to bed early.  It seemed to work out good.  I hope that your survived your crazy day Mom and that the interviews went well.  Robin, I like you beauty tips on facebook, good job.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...