Sunday, December 29, 2013

A day off

I attached the pictures below.  I didn't do a great job.  I only got Isaac in most of them.  I will be better at getting everyone in the pictures next time.  We had a good day.  Isaac was tired this morning so we decided to skip church and just stay home and rest.  Isaac was a lot happier after his nap and it was nice to spend the day together.  They called me to be the 13 year old teacher in primary.  I do it with another teacher so we take turns.  I think that it should be fun.  Other than that I don't have much else going on.  Thanks for the lasagna Mom, it tasted really good.  Thanks you guys for everything.  Isaac has his three year old check up tomorrow.  I am not expecting it to go well so wish me luck.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...