Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lovely holiday

I just wanted to thank you guys for the wonderful holiday.  I had such a nice time.  Thanks for everything.  You made it perfect.  I love the pictures Rachel.  I am glad you had a good time in Clifton.  We went to lunch with Karen and Robin and Walter and had a good time.  I did iron today also so I am ready for the rest of the week.  I am not looking forward to going back to work.  Usually by now I am ready but I had such a nice time.  It was so peaceful.  Me and dad got some much needed rest.  Have a great time back to the real world.  Thanks for the pictures Rachel.  They are darling. I love your quilt.  I bet it just brightens up the room.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...