Saturday, January 4, 2014

Quest

I had a fun day.  Karen came down to get some soldering for her useless box that is coming on Wednesday and Radio Shack has the phones we wanted for free.  So we were able to upgrade our new phones.  That was really fun.  Then we decided to go look for Telestration for Walter for his birthday.  That became a quest and we went all over looking for it and Karen finally found it on line at Barnes and Noble.  It was fun to look for it.  Then Karen took us out to dinner to celebrate our new phones.  Robin joined us for dinner and that was fun to be together.  Have a great Sunday.  The smog wasn't so bad today.  I sure am glad we aren't getting that artic air.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...