Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Steamy

Today was good I met up with everyone for lunch then took Walter home he needed to do laundry. Then I came home and did some much needed cleaning. Christmas is finally put away. Then I worked on a mask. I am doing a steam punk shoot on the 18th and going crazy like normal. I put the progress below I just finished the eye area. We'll have a great one, I have to go back to work tomorrow :( not looking forward to that at all. I am still working on photos i get distracted easy. But I do have a photo of the mask. I will get the rest later. I am trying to get them on drop box so you guys have unlimited access. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...