Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

I am glad that everyone is having a good new years.  Yesterday Casey cut wood with Allen and I set up the tent downstairs so me and Isaac watched a movie.  Casey hung up my quilt in the sewing room and I think it looks nice.  We ended up putting it sideways because it fit better on the wall.  After dinner we were driving around thinking of things to do and we decided to go to the fun park.  Isaac had a really fun time and enjoyed climbing around.  We were there for three hours.  Since it was a late night last night we all slept in today which was really nice.  Then we headed up to Clifton.  It was a pretty warm day and Isaac had  a really fun time with all the animals.  They also had a big bucket of apples so he was set.  Calleen made a squash soup for us that was really good.  After we got home I had to call everyone about switching from bears to sunday school teaching.  I hope that it goes alright.  Everyone have a good night and Happy New Year.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...