Sunday, December 29, 2013

Quiet day

Rachel thanks for the pictures.  I love them.  They are really nice.  We had a quiet day also.  We went to sacrament meeting so we could see when our new time is next year.  We go at 11:00 next year.  I am really excited about that one.  I am not good at the 9:00.  We came home and had a nap.  Then we had lunch and had another nap.  We were on fire.  I hope everyone got some rest.  Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow Rachel.  I hope Isaac does good.  We are going to go get dad's jeep registered and inspected.  We leave on the wild side.  I can't believe how fast my vacation time is going.  Have fun at work tomorrow Karen.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...