Monday, December 30, 2013

Day off

Rachel, I am glad that you went to the doctor.  I don't think he looks heavy at all.  In fact I have been worried he is getting to skinny.  I will call Shaun on Thursday and see what he thinks about the toe walking.  They said to have him stand on a pillow to help him feel his feet when he is standing playing.  I will look up some more activities for him.  You just need to tell him not to stand on his toes.  His is just a habit they get into.  I had a good day.  I got me a pair of shoes and a haircut.  It felt nice to get that done.  Karen that is neat you won the cookie contest.  I think that is neat.  Rachel I love the bag. That is sweet of you to make it for me.  Thank you.  Robin I hope you had a good day off.  Did you go skiing?  We don't have much going on tomorrow.  I think we might take Grandma Bodily out to lunch.  I seem to be sleeping a lot.  I think I really needed that.  Have a great last day of 2013.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...