Thursday, January 2, 2014

Straw

It was hard to go back to work and I didnt handle the morning well but I got over it and made it out alive. I was going to come home and make beef stroganoff but got side tracked with my mask. So I had junk food and salsa instead :/ but at least I made a lot of progress on my mask so that was awesome :) I put a picture below. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday :) so excited. Saturday morning I am getting my hair done so that will be fun. OH Rachel do you want me to get a groupon photo package for you?? Have a great Friday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...