Thursday, January 2, 2014

Busy Day

Robin I like your mask.  I am glad that you had a good day Mom and Karen.  It is always hard to go back to work.  We had a busy.  Isaac has been talking about Joseph a lot so Lisa set up a play date for today.  We went over to there house and talked.  It was nice.  I was only going to stay for an hour and I looked at the clock and we had been there for two hours and I was meeting the lady taking over the bears in a half an hour.  So we came home and had lunch.  Casey feed Isaac while I dropped off all my bear stuff.  Isaac took a nap and I started quilting the black window quilt.  I am trying a new design that I saw in a book.  It is kind of sloppy looking but I am just going to keep practicing, I hope that it looks good in the end.  After dinner Isaac really wanted to go to the mall so we went there.  He wanted to ride all the rides today which is new for him.  I was putting him to bed and I was just about to lay him down and he said that he was hungry so we got up and he ate a lot of food.  He ate a lot today I think he is making up for last week.  He went to bed after without any problems.  It was just kind of funny.  I have a doctors appointment tomorrow.  I hope that it goes fast.  I will let you know how it goes.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...