Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Big busy day

Rachel it was for some meetings they are having at work.  We ordered food to late at the hospital so I had to coordinate the food for 110 people last night and clean up afterwards.  There were three different meetings so I had to go into work early this morning and I was glad I did because they didn't get my order so we had to pitch hit food again.  It has been busy.  Tonight my boss bought the whole department and their guest dinner at the Blue Iguana.  It was really fun.  Me and dad parked at City Creek and walked around for awhile.  It was a nice evening.  It was really cold and foggy tonight.  I am ready for spring also.  Tomorrow should be a normal day.  I have a lot of extra hours so I get am going in late tomorrow.  Robin Karen got bullets for Saturday so we are good to go shooting.  Have fun working 1/2 day tomorrow.  I hope you have fun with Walter for his birthday.  Next week is the last week of January.  It will be nice to have that month over with.  Won't be long before the baby is here.  I am getting excited.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...