Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Long Day

It was a long day today.  I worked 13 hours.  I get most of Friday off now. That will be fun.  Karen I would love for you to come down Friday night.  That will be fun.  I am sorry your meds costs so much. I just think that is such a crime.  Rachel I am glad your sewing machine got fixed.  Robin you always had the weirdest dreams.  You walk in the your sleep also.  Those are really nice gifts for Walter.  He is really spoiled.  I hope he appreciates that.  One more meeting and then we are done for the week.  I am going to be busy the with that for the rest of the week.  I hope we get a wind storm soon.  The pollution is bad.  Dad has had a really bad headache all day.  I think it is the air.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...