Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blue Hair

I love the blue hair.  I think that is so cute.  I am glad he loves his class.  We went to sacrament meeting today and the speaker passed out.  He was standing there and he said I am getting really dizzy and then he started to sway and out he went.  I felt really bad for him.  His wife spoke first and they have a one year old.  There was a paramedic and a doctor in the ward and they took care of him.  It took like 20 minutes before they let him get up.  We just sang songs.  We watched the last new stars wars movie tonight.  It really isn't that good.  I am looking forward to watching the older ones this week.  I love the picture Robin.  I am glad your shoot went OK.  Rachel I love your count down.  I am excited for Oliver to come.  You guys have a great week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...