Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Half day

I'm so glad that it was Wednesday I only work a half day tomorrow. I had extra vacation hours from last year so i used some before my day off on Friday. I am taking Friday off for Walters birthday I got some groupons. So we are going to midway we get 40 minutes in the hot springs there with snorkeling gear and then we are going to the ice castles after. Then we are coming back down and going to Five Alls for dinner. It's on foot hill drive it's a fancy restraunt so it will be a fun Friday. I think I am going to give him the coi fish wood burning I did forever ago since he loves to fish. Along with his floor mats just something fun..... Today I tried the new car wash that was by me it was 7 dollars and you get free vacuuming my car looks so nice it almost looks brand new. :) have a great Thursday.



Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...