Monday, January 20, 2014

smog

It is really smoggy here also.  You can just see it.  I hope we get a wind storm soon.  I had a busy day and it is going to turn into a busy week.  Tomorrow I am going to have to work late and then Wednesday my boss takes the whole department out for dinner for a winter celebration.  We are going to the Blue Iguana.  That will be fun.  We went to Walmart tonight and got ziplock bags.  I was completely out.  I didn't realize how much I use them until I didn't have any.  I am excited for Walter's birthday also.  We will do lunch at the Chinese Buffet and then who wants to go shooting can.  They didn't have any bullets at Walmart tonight.  I will look again on Friday and see what they have.  Robin I am glad you went to the Chiropractor because you know what the problem is now and you can work on exercise for your neck and that will help a ton.   Have a great day tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...