Thursday, January 23, 2014

I intend to live forever. So far, so good. (Steven Wright)

Karen, good job working overtime.  It is nice to be able to do that in the morning and then meet up with us.  Have a good day off tomorrow Mom and Robin.  I hope that it is a nice day.  We had a pretty good day today.  Isaac was tired this afternoon and a little grumpy but nothing too bad.  This morning we went and played with Joseph.  It was fun and nice to get out for a while.  This afternoon I had to deliver invitations for enrichment this Saturday.  It always takes time to walk up to everyone's door.  Casey helped a lady from work fix her fireplace so he was later coming home from work.  Here are a couple pictures from the last couple days.  I forgot to say I cut Isaac's hair and it looks a lot better.  It was getting pretty long.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...