Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yeah for Friday

Robin, I hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow for Walter's birthday.  I was planning around noon but we can be a little later.  I am good with anything.  Rachel, I love that saying you found.  Karen good luck with 5 in the morning on Saturday.  I will think about you when I get up at 9:00.  I went to work late and left a little early.  I am way over my hours so I will do the same tomorrow.  It was busy at work but nothing too crazy.  I got a lot of things done that I needed to get done.  That felt nice.  I am excited for this weekend.  Rachel are you coming down for the day or spending the night?  I just wasn't sure what to plan for.  I am good with what ever you want.  I know these last couple of months are rough so it is what ever works for you.  I am getting so excited for March.  What a fun time.  Have a great Friday and I will see you all soon.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...