Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cold Cold Winter Day

Mom, why did you have to work so long yesterday?  Was it a big project.  That is a really long day.   Robin why are you taking Friday off?  Do you have any plans?  We had a good day.  Isaac has been a lot happier the last two weeks which has been nice.  We spent some time on the trampoline this afternoon and it was really cold.  Casey brought home some boxes and made an awesome box fort.  It is pretty fun.  I made dinner and it tasted good.  I have made three things off of the budget bytes website and they have all been delicious.  Casey has been reading Gulliver Travels to Isaac before he goes to sleep and it has been a really nice part of the night.  I don't have much else going on.  I hope that everyone has a good night sleep and good dreams.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...