Monday, March 10, 2014

Check Up

Today Oliver had his two weeks check up.  He is doing really well.  He gained a pound and now weights 7 pounds 8 oz.  He grew an inch and is now 20 inches long.  She said he is doing really well.  He did have a bad night last night.  Casey helped me so he was tired today so he called in sick.  It was nice to have him home.  Nothing else too exciting going on.  We just stayed home and played, it was nice.  I hope that everyone had a good day.  It is nice having it light later.  It sure wiped up out loosing that hour though.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday

 Today was busy but good.  I went to exercise class for two hour and it was fun but I was so sweaty.  Casey planned a caving trip today and ...