Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Doughnut day

I would love a doughnut day.  Friday is 3/14 and they are having a pie contest for work.  I am going to try and make a pie.  I am not very good at it but I will try.  I think I will make a box one and then not have it judged.  I will see how it goes tomorrow.  Dad went to the doctor today and he said we should have a heart scan.  Me and dad talked about it and we are going to wait until we see his other heart doctor in April.  I think a lot of what is going on right now is his new heartburn medicine was making him sick.  I got a new one on Monday and he is feeling better.  Major decision.  Rachel, I hope all it going well with the boys.  I love saying that.  On Friday, I am going to register for a class with Julie.  I am talking Robin and Karen on coming with me and goofing around.  Not much else to report.  It was such a pretty day today.  Cold but pretty.  I worked late to make up going in late.  I am still behind but I am slowly catching back up.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...