Sunday, March 9, 2014

I sprung

Well I am not sure about daylight savings time but I do love the evenings being lighter.  Rachel you might enjoy everyone being gone.  You have had a ton of visitors.  I am so glad that you had a good day.  Karen, I did laundry also today.  I didn't do sheets though because dad did those while I was gone.  That was nice of him.  Robin, I hate those blinky lights.  They are scary.  It is strange how fast March has been going.  Usually that is a really slow month.  Rachel good luck at the doctor's tomorrow.  We did watch Catching Fire and that was a good show.  Karen your corned beefed sounded good so I bought one last night and made it.  It tasted really good.  I made squash with it and it was so good.  Have a great Monday.  Wish me luck going back to the real world.  Thanks again Rachel for the nice week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...