Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday

Robin, we would love to have you come up next weekend, we will plan on that.  Karen, I am glad that you got your sink fixed, that must feel nice.  We had a good day.  Calleen and Allen came up and visited for a while.  She was really happy and it was a good visit.  Isaac and Calleen made biscuits and Isaac enjoyed that.  When they left Isaac and Casey walked to the park while I feed Oliver.  When I was done I drove over and picked them up.  The parishes with the train was driving around and he gave Isaac a ride and he loved that.  Then Vickie and Steve came and visited.  It was a busy day.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.  I am going to miss everyone being gone.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...