Friday, March 14, 2014

Timber

Oliver had another rough night but since Casey didn't have to work today he helped me, he is sweet.  Oliver pooped really well today though so I think that will help a lot tonight.  It was nice to have Casey home today.  He cut down the aspen tree on the side of the house.  He said the middle was rotten so it was good to cut it down.  Isaac wanted to help so we got a ladder out for him and he had a pretend saw from Karen and he cut the apricot tree.  It was cute.  The fence was damaged a bit by the tree so Casey and Isaac went to lowes and got things to fix it.  I hope that you guys had a good night.  Drive safe tomorrow.  We will have a fun day.  I hope Walter is feeling better, poor guy.


Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...