Friday, March 14, 2014

No Class

Tell Casey thanks so much for getting that tree down.  It really needed to come down.  That was hard work.  We met Julie and Austin at Gardner Village it was so much fun to walk around.  We decided not to sign up for the class.  It was 100 dollars by the time we bought the fabric and it wasn't that great of a quilt.  They did have an airplane quilt and I almost bought it for Oliver.  I might go back and get it after my taxes come back.  We didn't make it to Costco but I think we will go in the morning.  It was so windy here and it rained for awhile.  I hope you have a good time with Robin and Walter.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...