Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Taxes

The taxes are done and dad is going to pick them up tomorrow.  I hope everything is good.  He did ask about ours and we are getting a big refund so that is really nice.  I am so glad your first day solo Rachel went well.  I can't believe you got a picture of Oliver smiling already.  Thanks for posting them for me.  I love Isaac in the bathtub.  I had a good day.  Just trying to get through the piles.  I am going with dad in the morning to the doctor.  Just a check up.  He does have to get his blood drawn so that will be hard for him.  It was cold here all day.  It is suppose to be good the rest of the week.  Karen that is funny about the projector.  That will wake you up.  Robin I hope all is going well with you.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...