Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tummy Time

I am doing good.  Robin we can all hang out together and do something fun.  Thanks for coming up, we will have a fun day.  We had a another good day.  It was a lot like yesterday and it was nice.  Both Isaac and Oliver have been really good.  I was feeding Oliver today and Isaac brought in a bagel and ate it.  I was proud of him so I took a picture.  We have started doing tummy time and Oliver doesn't mind it.  Out of the blue Isaac said he needed to do tummy time and ran into the living room, it was funny.  Thanks guys for everything and I hope that you have fun tomorrow.  That is fun that you are having pie day.  I thought that would be a good birthday for Oliver also 3/14.  It is fun to eat pie.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...