Monday, March 10, 2014

Long day

It was a long day for me as well.  I missed being with everyone and having to work.  Going back after vacation is always hard.  It will be better in a couple of days.  We did go get dad a new belt tonight after work.  That was fun.  I also called the doctor and said he needed a different medicine.  He just has been so sick and I think it was the medicine.  Let's hope he gets feeling better.  Karen I am glad you got ice cream.  Rachel I am so glad that everything went well with the doctor.  Robin I am glad that Walter got into his place.  That is a huge step for him.  I hope it goes well for him.  Good luck tomorrow.  The weather is suppose to be rainy.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...