Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cool

Today it rained in the morning but cleared out in the afternoon.  It stayed pretty cool all day though, cooler I guess.  We went to story time this morning and the kids were wild today. Then we went to Khols.  I had Khols cash but it had expired I guess but she still let me use it which was nice.  Isaac had a melt down their which was fun.  He ate a good lunch and then fell asleep.  Oliver slept for a while at the same time so I got some sewing done.  Jenn couldn't sew today and she is gone next week so it will be a while till we meet up again.  I made stuffed zucchini for dinner and it was good.  Next time I am going to get some bread to go along with it.  I think tomorrow I am going to make zucchini stir fry, yea for zucchini.  The cumbers are ready also so we have been eating them with dinner and they taste good.  We walked to the park this evening and it was fun, we haven't done it in a while.  Well everyone have a good Wednesday.  Don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...