Saturday, August 2, 2014

Rest

We went and saw galaxy defenders Rachel it's the new marvel movie. It was fun to meet up with everyone. I dropped.walter off he had to work the I came home and took a nap. When I woke up I had energy and I have been altering a.jacket for Walter so I had to go to jo anns to get some more ribbon stuff for it. It took forever for the cutting line. But while I was waiting I ran into Alyssa it was random. She was with her friends
Then I have been working on the jacket and relaxing. Not to much else with me. Have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...