Saturday, August 2, 2014

Swimming

What movie did you guys see?  I am glad that it was good.  I know Mom, every night we blogg at the same time.  It is kind of weird.  We had a good day.  This morning we went to a car parts store and they had tractors so that was fun for Isaac.  Casey needed a break from car repair so we went swimming.  Oliver's new swimming suit was perfect and the umbrella worked great.  We had a fun time, it was a prefect day for swimming.  We came home and everyone but Isaac took a nap while we watch mighty machines.  I finished quilting my pineapple quilt tonight and I love it.  I need to put the binding on and then I will put a picture on.  Well everyone have a good Sunday.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...