Saturday, August 2, 2014

Weekend

It was a nice day today.  I got to sleep in and then we hooked up and went to the movies.  It was a good movie.  Rachel if you and Casey want to see it me and dad will babysit.  I love babysitting. We took dinner into a family that just had a baby.  He was so tiny and he was bigger than Oliver was.  Babies grow up so fast.  I think we will probably take Grandma Bodily out tomorrow.  It was hot today.  Have a nice Sunday.  Walter said he got accepted into his school program.  Rachel, I think this is the first night we haven't  blogged at the same time.  I hope you had a happy Isaac today.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...