Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Not today

Work was good. It was nice it was raining, my desk it by a window so it was fun to see the storm. Tomorrow is a girls last day so we are going out to eat. The I guess once a month we have game day so tomorrow we are playing skipo. I am going into work at 7:30 and work till 4. So I had a genius idea to go to the gym after and then I'm done by like 5. So I drove to the gym after work but I couldn't get myself to work out so I came home and took a nap.it was a good choice. Then I woke up and went out with Walter for dinners we went to vi. It was fun. He said he is free Saturday morning for a matinee for the movie if that works with everyone's schedule, if not no stress :) have a good one


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...