Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Epic Birthday Continued

Robin congratulations on your promotion after 3 days.  That is so much fun.  I am so excited for you.  That is amazing.  Made my whole day.  I talked with Rachel and the baby shower and kingdom ball are on the 16th so we are going to have to do the birthday on the 9th.  Would that be OK?  I looked up the wind tunnel and that has been scratched.  It was a fortune to do that.  We can figure out something else to do.  The air museum or the train museum if we have time after the dinosaurs.  Tomorrow is the annual work picnic.  I rented a new park this year.  I am living on the wild side.  It is right by our house and it is smaller and hopefully not as many loose dogs as Sugar House.  Wish me luck that it turns out.  I always get nervous about it but it always turns out.  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM   Rachel, I went on to baby or us for Kelsey and she has a sea theme going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...