Monday, July 28, 2014

Master builder

Robin, I am glad that you had a good first day.  I am excited for you.  I am glad that it rained for your lawn Karen.  It is nice when you don't have to water.  Today we were playing with Isaac's legos and I added a table and I thought that I have a master building in me.  It was good time.  Isaac loves the legos and we have had fun with them.  We played at home today and my visiting teachers came over.  We painted the car ornaments for the tree that Mom got us and put them on the tree, they looked really good.  Casey got to work on his car a little bit today and he is making progress.  I will have to take a picture of it and put it on the blog.  Oliver has a cough today, he has a bit of a cold.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.  Don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...