Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Impressive

Robin, that is awesome.  That sounds more like what you want to do anyway.  Thatn is the fastest promotion inhave ever heard of.  Mom I like the birthday idea for Dad.  I am excited tondon something epicly fun.  We had a ok day.  I was tired and was frustrated easily.  I will do better tomorrow.  I was going to make zucchini stir fry but we decided to go to the auto parts store and then out for dinner.  It was fun.  Randy came over and picked up Kellys passport and see the new car.  They are going to mexico next week to fix his teeth.  Well everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...