Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Epic Birthday Idea

Dad was teasing Rachel that he needed an epic birthday and I thought of an idea.  In Ogden there is a dinosaur park.  I have never been there but I heard it is really cool.  We could meet there and have a picnic and see dinosaurs.  We can either do it the weekend before his birthday or the weekend after his birthday.  How do you guys feel about that one?  There is also a wind tunnel somewhere up there.  I am not sure where but I can look into that one also. 
Not much going on with us.  We went grocery shopping and then got gas at Smiths.  We saved 50 cents a gallon.  It was my highlight of the day.  Grapes were 90 cents a pound.  They were really good.  Have a great hump day.  It really rained here all afternoon.  Robin I hope your second day went well.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...