Friday, October 24, 2014

Cool

Robin, I think that is cool your work is on a book.  Isn't that your hand?  You are famous.  Karen, I thought you pumpkin should have won, it was so cute.  You will have to put a picture on the blog for everyone to see.  Today was good it was a quiet day.  I got a lot done.  I am going to Karen's house tomorrow and dad is going to work.  It is suppose to rain on Sunday.  I did go get my haircut after work.  It was getting way long.  It feels nice.  We are having a crock pot cooking contest on Monday.  I am going to make Casey's sandwiches.  They are good.  Have a nice Saturday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...