Monday, October 20, 2014

The Birthday Celebrations Continue

Today was pretty good.  We just played at the house this morning and Casey worked on his car.  He is putting on the new motor mounts.  He worked on it today but had some trouble and should finish it tomorrow.  Isaac had preschool and I lost track of time so we had to rush lunch and it didn't go very well but we survived.  Randy took everyone out to dinner for Casey's birthday.  We went to El Torjo Veijo and it was really good.  Oliver was fussy but did alright.  I had Isaac wear his new shirt and he looked really cute in it.  I tried to get a good picture but he was too busy.  I attached the best one.  I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...