Saturday, October 25, 2014

Nice time

I went up to Kamas today to help Karen get ready for winter.  We had a really fun time.  We got her junk room aka game room all cleaned up.  Isaac will no longer think it is a messy room.  We also sprayed for spiders and bugs around her house.  It was nice to be outdoors.  I came home and dad was home from work so we just vegged and watched a movie.  It was a nice Saturday.  I think tomorrow we are going to go visit Grandma.  Karen I think your weather report on your phone is wrong.  I can't find were it is only going to be 26 on Monday.  It looks like we might not even get any rain or snow tomorrow.  It will be interesting to see.  Have a nice Sunday.  LOVE MOM  Robin does Walter have a blue ray DVD player.  Karen had one she didn't want and I brought it home.  If he needs one it is at my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...