Saturday, October 25, 2014

Christmas Miracle

Karen, thanks for the suggestion for Christmas.  That looks awesome.  I need to spend my Khols cash also, I will do that this week.  Today we went to the Hobby Lobby this morning and they had candy canes which was pretty neat.  Then I took the boys to Frizz and fry's to get a root beer and fries.  I had a coupon but I forgot it.  It was fun but I don't think we will got their too often.  After lunch we went to Ryans park to play for a while.  It was supper hot and windy which surprised me.  Isaac and Oliver had fun but Isaac ended up hitting his head on something so we left.  He was really brave about the whole thing.  After dinner Randy and Terry came by, Terry had made us all Halloween pillow cases that are really cute.  I almost finished the tree skirt.  I just need to bind it.  Also today Oliver scooted backwards into a corner like Isaac used to do.  He is getting good.  Well everyone have a good Sunday and get some rest.

Love
Rachel


Oliver wouldn't look up, that is his hat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...