Thursday, October 23, 2014

Wish it was my Saturday

I am glad you got to go to the pumpkin walk.  That is fun.  Those are some big pumpkins.  Karen I am glad you had a good day.  I met up with Robin after work at Gateway.  That Mexican restaurant at the corner closed down.  It is sad to see so many closed stores.  We had a good time and found some cute jewelry and then went to Wet Seal and they had 60 percent off their sale shoes.  It was fun.  4 dollar shoes.  You can't bet that one.  Not much else going on with me.  I got my flu shot today so I hope that goes well.  So far my arm is just a little stiff.  Have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...