Monday, October 20, 2014

Impressed

Robin, I am impressed you made that.  Those are really hard to put together.  Congratulations.  Karen congratulations on the soup.  You have a great lunch for the rest of the week.  Rachel I love it when birthdays last more than one day.  That was fun to go to dinner.  Not much going on with me.  I drove trax today to work and home.  It was really crowded in the morning.  I went grocery shopping right afterwards and I must have been starving because I bought the whole store.  I won't have to shop for the rest of the week for sure.  Everyone have a great day.  I just love this time of year.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...