Saturday, October 25, 2014

Mine

Rachel Casey is my person for Christmas, I will get the garage things they look cool. I think I will wait till the day after Christmas because maybe they will have a package deal and I can get a whole garage kit. Mom I don't think Walter has a blu ray player I will ask him. Thanks! I went to kohls to spend the kohls cash Walter gave me. When I tried upon jeans but phone was in my back pocket. It fell out and I had no idea till I was trying to find it later. Luckily some one turned it in, it made me feel so disconnected from the world, but all is well, I worked on my Halloween outfit and did laundry. Nothing else to exiting 


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...