Robin
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Mine
Rachel Casey is my person for Christmas, I will get the garage things they look cool. I think I will wait till the day after Christmas because maybe they will have a package deal and I can get a whole garage kit. Mom I don't think Walter has a blu ray player I will ask him. Thanks! I went to kohls to spend the kohls cash Walter gave me. When I tried upon jeans but phone was in my back pocket. It fell out and I had no idea till I was trying to find it later. Luckily some one turned it in, it made me feel so disconnected from the world, but all is well, I worked on my Halloween outfit and did laundry. Nothing else to exiting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment