Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Normal Day

It rained here a little bit this morning also and then it was kind of cold and windy.  Today was pretty normal.  We went to story time and then grocery shopping.  Jenn came over to sew which was fun.  I didn't get much done between talking and the kids but that is alright.  I am working on the tree skirt and I hope it looks good when done.  We had an early dinner since everyone was starving then me and the boys walked to the park.  We didn't stay too long since Oliver was getting cold but it was fun to go.  Isaac loves to sing and sang songs all the way home.  Casey worked on his car most of today.  It is a bigger job than he anticipated.  Not much else going on, everyone stay safe and warm.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...